The Animal Health Assurance Specialist will help implement and monitor the Health Assurance Program to ensure GreenFeed’s pork supply is cost competitive with efficient global producers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implementation and monitoring of GreenFeed Health Assurance Program which includes:
- Conducting veterinary and biosecurity audits to ensure adherence of GreenFeed units to health protocols and biosecurity procedures throughout the supply chain: farm, feedmill, transport, feed delivery, truck wash, slaughterplant
- Diagnosis, treatment, prevention and / or control of swine diseases
- Coordinating sample collection, laboratory testing and analysis
- Coordinating animal density surveys and ring vaccinations surrounding the GreenFeed Farms
- Monitoring animal welfare
- Providing effective training on biosecurity and animal health related topics across the value chain
- Develop effective networks with veterinarians, regulators, the academe and allied industries to keep GreenFeed abreast with local, national and international industry updates, new scientific developments and production technologies.
- To be professionally current by attending conferences and professional meetings.
- Do translations from Vietnamese to English and vice versa, both oral and written, ensuring meaning and context are maintained.