Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
At GREENFEED, We guarantee the integration of environmental health, social equity and economic vitality in order to create thriving, healthy, diverse and resilient communities for this generation and generations to come.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
* Planning, implementation and follow-up for various internal events & communication activities and to engage employees.
* Prepare event KPIs to follow up and analyze efficiency and ROIs
* Collaborate with tenants, designer, digital team to produce relevant content for internal communication activities.
* Manage event agency & vendor (as and when appointed by the company), as well as project budgets and schedules.
* Manage event space/POSM leasing, contracts, and payment as assigned.
* Lead & cooperate with a team of intern, freelancers to fully deliver internal projects.
* Other communication-related tasks as assigned.
* University Degree in Economics, Communications, Marketing or Business-related studies
* Relevant and proven experience at least 3 years in events
* Good relationship with local media (print, online, blogger/facebookers etc.)
* Good command of English and excellent Vietnamese copywriting
* Excellent communication skills, customer & result-oriented
* Creative and innovative thinker
* Highly detail oriented with superb organizational skills
* Strong ability to multi-task
* Calm individual who can operate under pressure and deadlines
* High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Outlook; and Internet
* Ability to catch new trend quickly, analyse data and insights
* Proven ability in problem-solving, planning, management and leadership skills
* Attentive to details, accountable and motivated
* Familiar with big corporate procedures and pleasant with system
* A team player with the ability to work independently