Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
1. Talent Management
- Manage high-performing individuals to retain and develop them for mission-critical or pivotal roles within the organisation.
- Engage HR professional in competency management and Integrate competency frameworks in the development and implementation of talent management programmes
- Career Management
- Talent Assessment and Succession Planning
- Performance Management - OKR system
2. Learning and Development
- Participate in the development of training policies & procedures.
- Survey, analyze training needs, design framework, training content and materials according to the 10/20/70 model; participate in building, developing and administering E-learning system.
- Develop plans, budgets and manage training budgets.
- Organize, implement, report, manage and evaluate training.
- Organizing seminars; resources from 3rd parties
- Organize train the trainer program
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- At least 4 years of working experience in HR, in which 3 years of experience in similar job scope
- Bachelor degree, major in HR Management, Business Administration, Economics or relating areas
- Experience in implementing Talent Management programmes, managing Performance Management System
- Experience in developing and supporting organization-wide talent management programs that cover one or some of following programs performance management, talent development, coaching, succession planning, data analytics and relationship management is an advantage.
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports.
- Experience in all areas of sourcing such as the internet, social media, networking, employee referrals, job postings, as well as conducting open houses and virtual job fairs.
- Self-driven and has the capability and confidence to interface effectively with senior leaders, members of the HR team, and multiple stakeholders, driving the implementation of critical leadership & learning initiatives focused always on outcomes for the organization
- Experience in the conception, design, delivery, and implementation of an array of organizational development and learning programs preferred.
- Deep experience in leadership development through a variety of channels, with a strong emphasis on experiential learning and learning sustainment preferred.
- Experience in leading the design and implementing Engagement, Corporate Learning, Performance Management programs and initiatives is an asset.
- Advanced in English