Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and other legal documents related to business, commercial and investment transactions of Company;
- Negotiate and settle legal problems arising from the process of signing and performing contracts and other transactions;
- Perform legal tasks on corporate governance, prepare agenda and content of general meeting of shareholders, board of directors, members' council, the minutes and resolutions of these meeting;
- Draft, review, advise the regulations and internal processes of Company to ensure effective operation, suitable for Company's business activities and comply with the provisions of law;
- Advise legal issues of business, investment, enterprise, tax, land, real estate, labor, trade, intellectual property and other issues related to business activities of Company;
- Participate in and carry out procedures for investment projects, M&A projects as assigned;
- Perform legal procedures for new issuance, adjustment of business license, investment license and other licenses;
- Participate in the proceeding to protect rights and interests of Company;
- Review, systematize and manage legal documents in accordance with Company's regulations;
- Other tasks are assigned by line manager.
- Graduated University/ Master majoring in Law
- Good at English (4 skills)
- From 08 years of working experience, including at least 03 years working for a law firm
- Be able to receiving requests, collecting information, analyzing and evaluating; identify legal problems; apply legal provisions to handle the problem and offer the most appropriate legal solution to ensure the legitimate interests of the Company.
- Management skills, guiding subordinates to implement and comply with regulations and procedures issued by specialized and/or internal agencies.
- Experience in handling diverse and complex legal issues and transactions arising in a big corporation
By joining our Talent Network you have not officially applied to a position.
Please apply now to become candidates for vacancies or continue update resume.