Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Participate in the entire full project lifecycle including design, data, functional specification, configuration, testing and post-go-live support.
- Assess and recommend solutions according to the scope and to resolve open design issues
- Identify, assess and solve complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Configuration of SAP FICO to support scope, document configuration rationale
- Develop Functional Specs for all relevant developments to support all SAP processes
- Develop / Update relevant Master Data Standards especially master data to support SAP modules processes preferred
- Involved in the full SDLC including data gathering and analysis on user requirement, project design, strong project implementation in good configuration knowledge of SAP FICO structures
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or master's Degree in related fields
・Experience: Minimum 3 year-experiences for full cycle of SAP implementation at professional consulting firms.
• In-depth knowledge of core SAP FICO Module
• Good logical thinking skill and customer-oriented
• Excellent analytical and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skill
• Deeply understanding of SAP CO-CCA, CO-PC, CO-PA and Material Ledger
• Good understand of SAP S/4HANA Any Premise, SAP S/4HANA Cloud