We interact with our people through a number of ways. Senior Workplace Service Manager is there to guide & support employees and line managers our workplace services throughout key employee moments (KEMs) in their career at Greenfeed and ensure the HR operations are managed smoothly.
We are Experience Makers on workplace services- we make the every-day simple and make special days special. We create personal touches for moments that matter most and drive end-to-end experience of employees on workplace services.
Purpose of the role
Deliver day to day workplace management services, including concierge services, event management, helpdesk services and workplace communications.
1. Buil and implement of policies, procedures and regulations level group
- Hybrid working / Develop and implement corporate-level policies, procedures such as business travel policy, document storage regulations, authorization regulations, office rules, hybrid working policy
- Developing and implementing corporate-level programs: Budgeting form within administrative scope; office operations, car-related operations, administrative operations, and events implemented by the corporation.
- Building and implementing systematization of processes: Document, sealed, get the official number; referral; dispatch number, car dispatch, meeting room reservation, business trip
2. Management of legal documents at group/legal entities
- Management of legal records such as business license, investment license, power of attorney management; company's seal
- Promulgate daily referral operations.
3. Company asset management
- Manage all rentals, relocations into or within the office ensuring integration across all operational flows and liaising with building management and landlords.
- Manage office assets and office facilities and propose plans to operate/manage assets under administrative responsibility at the group level.
4. Daily office operation
- Perform all operations of the office, provide departments with legal documents, carry out business/overseas travel procedures, implement fire prevention and fighting, establish, maintain, and manage supplier relationships, workplace services and communications.
- Lead projects to build workplace service systems to improve workplace service functionality, take on project scope, implementation.
5. Manage travels, meetings, events and others
- Support employees' daily business trips, organize corporate-level conferences and training programs, year-end parties, team-building, corporate birthdays, corporate media events
- Lead service projects to improve service functionality in the workplace, take on project scope, implementation, and reporting for on-time project delivery.
- Establish, maintain, and manage supplier relationships, and implement clear OKRs and contract management processes to ensure effective service agreements are met.
6. Operation of employee's health care activities
· Organizing and operating activities of the medical room, room for mothers, support other health and spiritual care activities.
Qualification & experience
- Knowledge and skills in modern resources management
- Deep knowledge and skills in employee experience, employee relations
- Over 10 years of experience in HR, in which at least 5 years of experience in HR operations & workplace services in companies with 1000+ employee size including sales and manufacturing teams
- Experience in MNCs and/or similar industries in setting up new business unit, restructure.