Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
1. EXECUTE BRANDCOM CAMPAIGN & MEASURE PERFORMANCE
This require execution skill:
- Creation: think content & visually to create multi-media contents/materials (Long/short form clips, PRs, eDMs, social content, podcast, etc)
- Collaboration: ability to brief, bounce idea, lead direction when working with creative team or agency.
- Project management: ability to manage multi projects with different executions at the same time.
- Campaign performance: work with digital media teams, to measure and report on campaign results.
2. FACILIATE CAMPAIGN TAKE-UP OR SCALE-UP IN COMPANIES UNDER THE GROUP
This requires strong communication, connectedness & problem solving skills:
- Communication: (1) to inspire stakeholders & cascade on the campaign/project for take-up or roll-out. (2) to give clarity in roles & responsibility & action plan with stakeholders.
- Connectedness: to connect different business' needs or activities to integrate the campaign into companies' in the Group.
- Problem-solving: creatively & quickly turn around with solutions to clear obstacles in execution or roll-out.
3. CREATE DIGITAL CONTENT & MONITOR PERFORMANCE
This requires oversee and manage EB/IC content distribution platforms:
- Oversee content calendar: Collaborate with or leverage other channels' content (Digital teams, Talent Acquisition team, other brands) to create content calendar of EB/IC platforms
- Execute AO content: work with creative to create AO Content
- Monitor Content: based on the social guideline, give guiding comment or edit content of other teams on EB/IC platform
- Report Performance: work with digital teams for expectation and performance of EB/IC platforms
4. PARTICIPATE IN PLANNING/CAMPAIGN DESIGN
- Participate in some campaing brainstorming/planning process. Sometimes it might require ability to research and study new programs.
- Participate in design simple brandcom plan.
- Participate in the process in creating social content guideline & media planing with digital teams.
'- Young & hungry marketer from client or agncy side who has passion for learning & creating meaningful impact to people.
- 2-3 years of experience in Brandcom/Marcom
- Strong communication, connectedness and problem solving skill.