Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
1. DESIGN BRANDCOM CAMPAIGN
- Crack the brief from internal stakeholders to come-up with insights for communication. Sometimes it might require ability to research and study new programs.
- Design and plan brandcom campaigns from O2O, which allows legs or integration with companies or functions under the Group.
- Collaborate with media teams (PR & digital) for media plan & expected performance
- Independently or work with creative to come-up with concept, script, story telling to set foundation for campaign plan.
- Have foundation knowledge & experience in EVP or Employer Brand building is an advantage.
2. EXECUTE BRANDCOM CAMPAIGN & MEASURE PERFORMANCE
This require execution skill:
- Creation: think content & visually to create multi-media contents (Long/short form clips, PRs, eDMs, social content, podcast, etc)
- Collaboration: ability to brief, bounce idea, lead direction when working with creative team or agency.
- Project management: ability to manage multi projects with different executions at the same time.
- Campaign performance: work with digital media teams, to measure and report on campaign results.
3. FACILIATE CAMPAIGN TAKE-UP OR SCALE-UP IN COMPANIES UNDER THE GROUP
This requires strong communication, connectedness & problem solving skills:
- Communication: (1) to inspire stakeholders & cascade on the campaign/project for take-up or roll-out. (2) the give clarity in roles & responsibility & action plan with stakeholders.
- Connectedness: to connect different business' needs or activities to integrate the campaign into companies' in the Group.
- Problem-solving: creatively & quickly turn around with solutions to clear obstacles in execution or roll-out.
4. PLAN FOR SHORT-TERM:
- Participate in yearly planning or retainer agency pitching for the function.
- Young & hungry marketer from client or agency side who has passion for learning & creating meaningful impact to people.
- 5-7 years of experience in Brandcom/Marcom
- Knowledge/Experience in EVP or Employer Branding is an advantage
- Strong communication, connectedness and problem solving skill.